- Carr,KD, Sieve AN, Indramohan M, Break TJ, Lee S, and Berg RE. Specific depletion reveals a novel role for neutrophil-mediated protection in the liver during Listeria monocytogenes infection. Eur. J. Immunol. 2011
- Graham AC, Carr KD, Sieve AN, Indramohan M, Break TJ, Berg RE. IL-22 production is regulated by IL-23 during Listeria monocytogenes infection but is not required for bacterial clearance or tissue protection. PLoS One. 2011 Feb 15;6(2):e17171
- Kim N. Aldy, Nathan C. Horton, Porunelloor A. Mathew, Stephen O. Mathew, 2B4+ CD8+ T cells play an inhibitory role against constrained HIV epitopes. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2011, 405:503–507
- Lokesh Dalasanur Nagaprashanthay, Rit Vatsyayany, Jyotsana Singhal, Poorna Lelsani, Laszlo Prokai, Sanjay Awasthi and Sharad S.Singhal. Hydroxyflavanone inhibits proliferation, tumor vascularization and promotes normal differentiation in VHL-mutant renal cell carcinoma. Carcinogenesis 2011, 32 (4): 568–75.
- Jyotsana Singhal, Sushma Yadav, Lokesh Dalasanur Nagaprashantha, Rit Vatsyayan, Sharad S Singhal and Sanjay Awasthi. Targeting p53-Null Neuroblastomas through RLIP763. Cancer Prev Res; 4(6); 1–11. 2011.
- Sieve AN, Meeks KD, Lee S, Berg RE. A novel immunoregulatory function for IL-23: Inhibition of IL-12-dependent IFN-? production. Eur J Immunol. 2010 Aug;40(8):2236-47.
- Sharad S. Singhal, Archana Sehrawat, Mukesh Sahu, Preeti Singhal, Rit Vatsyayan, Poorna Chandra Rao Lelsani, Sushma Yadav and Sanjay Awasthi. Rlip76 transports sunitinib and sorafenib and mediates drug resistance in kidney cancer. Int. J. Cancer. 2010, 126:1327–38.
- Sheetal Bodhankar, Xiangle Sun, Matthew D. Woolard and Jerry W. Simecka. Interferon g and Interleukin 4 Have Contrasting Effects on Immunopathology and the Development of Protective Adaptive Immunity against Mycoplasma Respiratory Disease. The Journal of Infectious Diseases 2010; 202(1):39–51
- Dilip Jain, Nila Patel, Melanie Shelton, Alakananda Basu, Rouel Roque and Wolfram Siede
- Enhancement of cisplatin sensitivity by NSC109268 in budding yeast and human cancer cells is associated with inhibition of S-phase progression. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2010 Oct;66(5):945-52
- Kim BJ, Jones HPEpinephrine-primed murine bone marrow-derived dendritic cells facilitate production of IL-17A and IL-4 but not IFN-? by CD4+ T cells. Brain Behav Immun. 2010 Oct;24(7):1126-36.
- Kim JR, Mathew SO, Patel RK, Pertusi RM, Mathew PA. Altered expression of signaling lymphocyte activation molecule (SLAM) family receptors CS1 (CD319) and 2B4 (CD244) in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Clin Exp Immunol. 2010 Jun: 160(3):348-58.
- Luokun Xie, Ethan C Poteet, Wenjun Li, Amanda E Scott, Ran Liu, Yi Wen, Anuja Ghorpade,
- James W Simpkins and Shao-Hua Yang. Modulation of polymorphonuclear neutrophil functions by astrocytes. Journal of Neuroinflammation 2010, 7:53
Bodhankar, Mathew D. Woolard, Xiangle Sun and Jerry W. Simecka. NK Cells Interfere with the Generation of Resistance against Mycoplasma Respiratory Infection following Nasal-Pulmonary Immunization. J Immunol 2009, 183;2622-2631
- Amy N. Sieve, Karen D. Meeks, Sheetal Bodhankar, Suheung Lee, Jay K. Kolls, Jerry W. Simecka and Rance E. Berg. A novel IL-17-dependent mechanism of cross protection: Respiratory infection with mycoplasma protects againsta secondary listeria infection. Eur. J. Immunol. 2009. 39: 426–438
- Meeks KD, Sieve AN, Kolls JK, Ghilardi N, Berg RE. IL-23 is required for protection against systemic infection with Listeria monocytogenes. J Immunol. 2009 Dec 15;183(12):8026-34.
- Sharad S. Singhal, Sushma Yadav, Kenneth Drake, Jyotsana Singhal and Sanjay Awasthi. Hsf-1 and POB1 Induce Drug Sensitivity and Apoptosis by Inhibiting Ralbp11, J. Biol. Chem. 2008 July 283 (28): 19714–29.
- Shekhar H. Deo, Matthew A. Barlow, Leticia Gonzalez, Darice Yoshishige, and James L. Caffrey. Cholinergic location of -opioid receptors in canine atria and SA node. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2008, 294: H829–H838.
- Lu D, Huang J, Basu A. Protein kinase Cepsilon activates protein kinase B/Akt via DNA-PK to protect against tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced cell death. J Biol Chem. 2006 Aug 11;281(32):22799-807
This page was last modified on February 20, 2015