How do I get an enrollment verification?
- You can get an enrollment verification by completing and submitting the Enrollment Verification Form. We can return the verification to you via fax, mail, or email. We do not process enrollment verifications until after the census date. If you need a verification before the census date, please contact us.
I have my In School Loan Deferment Request Form. What do I do with it?
- You will need to verify the information on the deferment form, sign the form, and send it to us with an Enrollment Verification Form. We will verify your status and send the form back to the lender after the census date.
Can you verify enrollment for future semesters?
- No. However, if you feel that you have extenuating circumstances, please feel free to contact us.
What is a matriculation date?
- A matriculation date is the date that a student begins enrollment as a degree seeking student.
What is the census date?
- The census date is set by the university and marks the end of the add/drop period for a term. On this day, the university takes a “snapshot” of the enrollment which becomes the official enrollment that is used for both state reporting and deletion of unpaid registrants. The census date is the 12th class day for the fall and the spring terms. Census dates in the summer vary according to the length of the different summer sessions within the term. Please refer to the academic calendar for your program of study for the specific census dates.
This page was last modified on April 10, 2019