How to Order a Transcript

For Current Students

Current students can complete this electronic transcript request by logging in with their university credentials (EUID and password). Transcripts are free and are processed within 24-48 business hours.

For Alumni/Former Students

If you do not know your EUID and password, transcripts can requested by submitting a transcript request form via email, fax, or mail.  You can send your transcript request to:

Mailing Address:
Office of the Registrar
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. SSC – 240
Fort Worth, Texas 76107-2644
Email Address Fax Number  817-735-0448

You can also contact the UNTHSC Helpdesk to retrieve your EUID and password to complete the above online transcript request. Transcripts are free and are processed within 24-48 business hours.

Status of Transcript Requests

You can check on the status of your transcript request by calling 817-735-2201. The Office of the Registrar will keep a copy of your transcript request for one year.

Holds on your account (i.e. – library fine, parking fine, past balance due, etc.) will prevent you from receiving your transcript. You will be notified by phone or email if we cannot process your transcript.

Official and Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be sent via fax, email, or mail. This transcript includes the same academic information as an official transcript. The difference between an unofficial transcript and an official transcript is that the unofficial does not include the student’s social security number and is printed on plain white paper instead of official transcript paper. The official transcript can only be sent by mail.

Faster Delivery

All transcripts are sent via regular mail. However, if you wish to expedite your transcript delivery, you can purchase a prepaid mailing label from USPS or FedEx. Just submit a copy of the prepaid label with your transcript request and we will mail your transcript using the prepaid label you provide to us.

VSAS and ERAS Transcripts

TCOM students can request that the Office of the Registrar send updated transcripts to VSAS (uploaded by Clinical Education) or ERAS (uploaded by Career Services). VSAS transcripts are initially uploaded when the first application is released and updated mid-July and therefore do not require the student to fill out any paperwork unless significant updates to the transcript are made between those upload times. ERAS transcripts are handled by Career Services and can be requested through Career Services at or through the Office of the Registrar.

Other Transcript FAQs

Is there a fee for transcripts?

No. All new students are charged a one-time $50 transcript fee during their first year of enrollment. This one-time fee allows students to order an unlimited number of UNTHSC Official Transcripts for life.

Can I have my official transcript emailed or faxed?

Official transcripts are printed on transcript paper, which must be mailed in order to be considered official. If you need a transcript faxed or emailed, consider requesting an unofficial transcript.

Can I have someone pick up my transcript for me?

You can have someone pick up your transcript or other documents for you if the person requesting the transcript provides written authorization with a signature. The person picking up the documents must have photo identification.

Can you mail transcripts overseas?


How do I find out if my transcript arrived from another school?

All incoming transcripts are handled by the individual schools at UNTHSC. Please check your student portal, myHSC, to ascertain which items, if any, are still needed in your application process or contact the admissions office of your school (TCOM, SPH, GSBS, PA, PT, Pharmacy).

This page was last modified on March 1, 2019