Records and Grades
Can I request a copy of my board scores?
- There is a check box available on the Academic Records Request form specifically for board scores. We will provide for you documentation of both scores if available. Our policy is that all scores and exams are reported.
How do I request a copy of my dean’s letter (or Medical School Performance Evaluation)?
- You can request a copy of your dean’s letter by filling out the Academic Records Request form.
What is my student ID number?
- Your ID number is a unique number used to identify you while you are here at UNTHSC. If you do not know your Student ID number, you can find it at ams.unt.edu. Enter your EUID and password to login; your Student ID number will be displayed as the UNT System ID.
What is my EUID?
- EUID stands for “Enterprise UserID” and is used to access computer resources across campus such as wireless, email, and library computers. You can also find out your EUID and reset your password.
What is the difference between an EUID number and a student ID?
- Your EUID is used primarily to log on to campus technology such as wireless and email. It is usually your initials followed by 4 numbers (i.e. – abc0055).
- Your student ID is a set of 8 numbers that is used to identify your permanent records such as transcripts, grades, or student accounts. This number is confidential and cannot be given out to individuals or agencies outside of UNTHSC.
How do I officially change my name with the school?
- To change your name, submit the Update Contact Information form and submit it to us with:
- A copy of your identification (driver’s license, social security card, passport, etc).
- A copy of the legal documentation of the name change. If you copy your marriage license, please be sure to copy both sides if applicable.
- If you wish to change your campus email address as well, please contact the Accounts Administrator after submitting to us your name change request.
How do I change my address, phone number, or personal email with the school?
- Submit the Update Contact Information form or log in to my.hsc.unt.edu and follow these instructions.
One of my grades is wrong. What do I do?
- You will need to contact your instructor or your school (GSBS, SPH, etc.) and discuss with them the grade. They will then submit the Change of Grade form. Please contact us if you have further questions.
I received a low grade in a class and retook that same course. How do I keep the low grade from calculating into in my GPA?
- If you are in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences or the School of Public Health, we need you to email email@example.com from your live.unthsc.edu email account requesting that this grade not be calculated into your GPA. Please include with you request your name, student ID number, and the course that you retook (with semester).
This page was last modified on April 10, 2019