Name/Address Changes

How do I officially change my name with the school?

To change your name, submit the Update Contact Information form and submit it to us with: - A copy of your identification (driver’s license, social security card, passport, etc). -A copy of the legal documentation of the name change. If you copy your marriage license, please be sure to copy both sides if applicable. -If you wish to change your campus email address as well, please contact the Accounts Administrator after submitting to us your name change request.

How do I change my address, phone number, or personal email with the school?

Submit the Update Contact Information form or log into myHSC to make the changes manually.

This page was last modified on October 3, 2019