Please review the Terms and Conditions prior to requesting police or security services. To make your request, please contact Chief Jeff Arrington for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Requests for service should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to your event date in order to allow for sufficient planning. If your request is made with less than 10 days notice there will be no guarantee that an officer(s) will be available for your event.
- A minimum charge of 3 hours per requested officer(s) will be assessed for each event. All events lasting over 3 hours will be billed for the actual hours worked by the officer(s).
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for cancellation of the request for police services. If cancellation is not received or is received less than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the event, then your department or group will be billed for minimum charge per requested officer(s).
- You may request a specific number of officers needed for your event, but the UNT Health Science Center Police Department will be responsible for assessing the proper number of officers needed based on factors such as crowd size, type of event, location, etc.
- Events where alcohol will be served require the Request to Serve Alcohol form to be submitted to the Room Scheduling Office.
- Fees for services:
|Service||Fee (Dollars per hour per officer)|
Chief Jeff Arrington
This page was last modified on February 11, 2021