Daily Crime Log
This Daily Crime Log is provided in accordance with the regulations set out under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. For Crime Log information older than 60 days, contact the Records function at (817) 735-2210, or in person HSC Fort Worth Police Department during normal business hours.
Crime log instructions
Crime log case numbers do not run sequentially. The Police Department assigns a case number for reportable incidents, both criminal and non-criminal. Only case numbers generated for criminal activity are listed in the crime log.
- Pending – Case is under investigation.
- Cleared By Juvenile Arrest – Case cleared with a juvenile arrest.
- Cleared By Adult Arrest – Case cleared with an adult arrest.
- Cited – Case cleared with a citation issued.
- Cleared By Other Means – Case cleared with no arrest.
- No further information / evidence – Case suspended pending additional information/evidence.
- Unfounded – Investigation revealed offense did not occur.
- Inactive – All leads exhausted, but case not cleared and can be reopened.
- Refer to other Agency.
Crime log for the past 60 days
Phone: (817) 735-2210
This page was last modified on April 20, 2021