UNTHSC Health Pavilion
855 Montgomery St.
Seminary Drive Family Medicine Clinic
1305 E. Seminary Dr.
Our primary care physicians provide basic and continuing health care and serve as the medical home for all your other health needs. Our doctors, nurses and other health professionals promote good health through preventative medicine, health screenings and health education. Primary care services include:
- Disease prevention services and counseling
- Diagnosing, evaluating and treating common symptoms
- Managing common medical conditions
- Referring you to other doctors when you need more specialized care
- Coordinating health services
Our team of primary care doctors is trained to prevent, diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Find the right physician for you at any of our following locations.
This page was last modified on February 26, 2018