Published: August 29, 2019
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing Interventional Pain Management team only 20 minutes from Washington, DC!
Come join a supportive Interventional Pain Management team!
· Will be seeing patient for follow-ups and post procedure
· Seeing between 15-20 patients per day
· Medication management.
· Doctor always available for questions. Conservative on prescribing
· Only seeing adults
· No Call!
· High comfort level with medication
· At least one year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· Know when to make other suggestions over prescribing.
· Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
· Excellent PTO
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Small practice Feel. Everyone’s voices are heard, and suggestion are encouraged
· $105-125,000/year depending on experience
· Quarterly Bonuses!
· No Weekends or Holidays!
linkPAs is a nationwide recruiting company owned and operated by a Physician Assistant, someone that understands and has strong networks in the medical community. Our goal is to introduce hospitals and practices to the best Physician Assistant and Nurse practitioner candidates out there. Our reach in the industry is key to success. It is what we do all day, every day. For more information visit https://linkpas.com/ or view all of our available jobs at https://linkpas.com/jobs/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org