Team HSC is a group of teammates that participates in charity Walk/Runs or Bike Rides as UNTHSC representatives. We are launching the team to promote fitness, fulfill our mission to create healthier communities, and encourage UNTHSC athletes to serve as UNTHSC ambassadors, increasing our visibility in North Texas. Anyone, at any skill level, can join either the Run/Walk or Bicycle teams!
- Membership is currently open to Full or Part-time HSC Staff, Faculty, & Students.
- Agreement to participate in two authorized events as a branded Team HSC athletic outreach member.
- Wear the HSC Team jersey with pride. Replacements for stained or torn jerseys can be purchased for a $15.00 fee.
- Attend brief HSC messaging orientation seminar.
- Consistently showcase the values of the organization while participating in events.
- When appropriate, social media posts on personal pages with #teamhsc and @unthsc.
- Opportunities exist for members to volunteer as team captains for authorized events.
This page was last modified on April 20, 2018