Our alumni consist of UNT Health Science Center graduates, retired faculty and retired staff. By graduating or retiring from the UNT Health Science Center, you are automatically considered a member of the UNTHSC Alumni Association. As a member of the almost 7,000 alumni, you are eligible for a variety of benefits at no cost to you. We strive to keep you involved, engaged and proud of this institution.
As a Faculty or Staff Alumni, you have access to:
- Access to the Gibson D. Lewis Library during regular hours
- Free and discounted publications and scholarly articles through the Gibson D. Lewis Library website
- Founder’s Activity Center Membership: For $10 per month, retirees may use the facility and participate in classes. View Calendar and Hours
- Access to personal UNTHSC email account for a lifetime. **You must login periodically for the account to stay active
- Participation in written or oral history projects
- Guest lecture and speaking opportunities for former faculty
- Volunteer opportunities such as leading campus tours, participating in student orientations, job fairs, etc.
- Subscription to the Alumni Newsletter
- Subscription to the UNTHSC Solutions magazine
- Invitations to special events
- Staying up-to-date on all things UNTHSC Alumni through various social media platforms
- Involvement in delivering the University mission: Creating solutions for healthier communities
If you have questions or would like to join the Alumni Association, contact us at 817-735-2278 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.