When requesting services, please use the TMA-online electronic work order form. When the request is submitted, receipt of the request will be confirmed immediately by e-mail with a Work Request Number. All ETN’s, Transmittal Forms, Panel Requests Form, and Diagrams need to be faxed to Ext. 0300.
The request number will allow you to track your work orders.
If you need more than one trade for your request, you must enter a request for each trade.
Major functions of TMA are as follows:
- Log a work request.
- List open work orders by select building.
- List completed work orders by select building.
- Search for a select work request.
- Search for a select work order.
Services to consider when submitting a work order request:
- Event Set Ups
- Lights Out
- Heating A/C
Maintenance emergency situations should be called in to the Facilities Management Department at 735-2182. A work order is not required for emergencies.
Give accurate details as to the nature and location of emergency problem, with telephone number should further information be needed.
Except for emergencies, the Facilities Management department will make priorities on all work order schedules and availability of manpower. Special work orders will be scheduled in the order received and when time is available. Support of events or furniture set-ups should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance so that we can schedule the workforce needed.
Custodial service emergencies are to be placed to ext. 2182.
Request for vehicles should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance. (see Fleet Management for details)
The Facilities Management Department sets its work order priorities based on the following:
- PRIORITY 1: Emergency need involving systems failure or for the health and/or safety of the Health Science Center community.
- PRIORITY 2: Urgent maintenance that does not impede safety, but one that results in impaired operation of classes or other Health Science Center operations.
- PRIORITY 3: All other routine maintenance work or departmentally funded work.
Interdepartmental Transfers of work orders are based on the actual cost of Facilities Management Department materials and supplies. Contracted outside labor and materials will also be charged to the requesting department.