Facilities Space Management
The Office of Facilities Management is responsible for providing the operational management of UNTHSC space resources. The office is responsible for:
- Determining the Gross Square Footage (GSF) and Net Assignable Square Footage (NASF) of the UNTHSC Campus.
- Advising the Space Utilization Committee (SUC) concerning allocation, utilization, and re-appropriation of space.
- Conduct an annual space inventory audit to be submitted annually to the THECB.
- Creating or purchasing an automated space management system to facilitate decision making.
- Publishing a space distribution chart that will provide information on current utilization.
To view the Space Inventory Procedures and Guidelines please use this link:
To view the latest Space Inventory by building please use the link below:
To view all timelines associated with the Space Inventory please use the following link:
Any questions regarding the Space Inventory — please contact Patricia Dossey at 817-735-2289, email – firstname.lastname@example.org.