Join the Jingle Bell Run/Walk
Jingle all the way with the UNT Health Bone & Joint Institute, a sponsor of the year’s Jingle Bell Run on Dec. 1, which benefits the Arthritis Foundation. Children and adults can participate in a half-mile or a 5K race, a costume contest and more.
Festivities begin at 2 p.m. at Chesapeake Energy Plaza, 100 Energy Way in downtown Fort Worth. The run winds through downtown Fort Worth in the early evening. Stop by the UNT Health booth for more information about the Institute.
The UNT Health Bone & Joint Institute
The UNT Health Bone & Joint Institute is a complete musculoskeletal care center located in the Ben Hogan Center at Texas Health’s Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. It provides:
- Comprehensive care from diagnosis to rehabilitation
- A team-based approach to patient care
- Physicians and specialists recognized by their peers as the best in their field
- A research department that ensures we continue to advance the science of bone and joint care. Our physicians and researchers have had numerous research articles published in prestigious medical journals, and we conduct clinical trials for new treatments.
- A team of providers who are also teaching faculty at the UNT Health Science Center and John Peter Smith Hospital, which means they stay current on the latest innovations in patient care.
Contact the UNT Health Bone & Joint Institute at 817-735-2900 or visit their website.