A Valubility-style pep rally
UNT Health Science Center threw itself a party Thursday that included a DJ, balloons and a team of employees tearing through a homemade sign.
It was a fitting culmination of a year-long effort to highlight, recognize and honor members of the Health Science Center team who represent the institution at its best. Hundreds of students and employees packed into the MET meeting room for a Valubility of the Year celebration that was equal parts pep rally and party.
Five members of the HSC team were selected by their peers and senior leaders for embodying the institution’s values: Serve others first, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration and Be visionary. They are:
- Jose Pena, Student, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- La’Cresha Moore, Director, Student Services
- Rusty Reeves, Director, Center for Anatomical Sciences
- Terry Stevenson, Clinic Service Representative, Department of Surgery
- Thomas Moorman, Vice President, Student Affairs
A special thanks to the Park Place Motorcars team – George Johnson, Rudy Ibarra and Bobby Green. Each of the Valubility of the Year honorees received a gift certificate to The Capital Grille and use of a new Mercedes for a weekend thanks to the generosity of Park Place.