Web Content Process
Need access to edit a website?
Steps to request editing access
- Login to WordPress
- After you are logged in, enter this URL into the browser: Web Editing Access
- Fill out the Web Editing form and submit your request.
The publishing process
All new web pages and files (including images and PDFs) added to unthsc.edu will be reviewed and approved by the Office of Marketing and Communications before publication.
In addition to making sure the new web pages and files meet accessibility legal requirements and HSC branding standards, this process will ensure that new content does not duplicate or contradict other information on our website.
How the new publishing process will work:
- Editors will make requests through ServiceNow to add new web pages, forms, images and files to unthsc.edu.
- Requested items will be reviewed, approved and published by the Office of Marketing and Communications.
- Once they are published, Editors will take over management of those pages, images and files.
Note: Editors will continue to edit and manage existing pages, forms, images and files with WordPress. Editors also will be able to create and publish new blog posts, calendar items and add new forms to existing pages.
How to request a new page or file
You can start using ServiceNow to request new pages and files for your website.
- Visit unts.service-now.com/unthsc.
- If prompted, log in with your HSC EUID and password.
- Click on “Web Services.”
- Click on “HSC Request New Website Content.”
- Complete the form.