How to create your email signature
- Click File > Options > Mail > Signatures
- Click on the signature you want to edit, then make your changes in the Edit Signature box.
- When done, select Save > OK
On main Outlook toolbar
- Select > Outlook > Preferences > Signatures
Outlook on the web
- Go to Settings > View all Outlook settings > Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, type your signature and use the available formatting options to change its appearance.
- Name and Title: Arial Bold, 12 pt, Black, separate with <SPACE, shift + \, space> to create the vertical line
- For Department: Arial Bold, 10 pt, normal, black
- Address, phone numbers: Arial Regular, 10 pt, black
- Use a dash in phone number
- Insert HSC graphic above email signature
This page was last modified on January 20, 2021