Summer Research Rotation
The UNTHSC Office of Health Institutes is pleased to announce a summer research rotation designed to introduce a select group of TCOM students to a hands-on research rotation.
- This four week program is offered to rising first year TCOM students during the summer break between year 1 and year 2.
- The 2017 academic year’s rotation will take place from Monday 6/5/17 thru Friday 6/30/17 on the UNTHSC campus.
- Students accepted to this program will have the opportunity to work on a research project under the direction of a faculty member appointed to one of the following UNTHSC Institutes:
- Students who apply will undergo a competitive application process.
- A maximum of 25 students will be chosen to participate.
- Students selected will participate in
- An orientation session
- Four hours of research didactics including introduction to the research lab, responsible conduct of research, reporting / presenting research data
- A full-time four-week hands on research experience under the direction of a faculty research mentor
- A scholarly activity such as a poster presentation
- The deadline to apply for the 2017 rotation is 3/10/17 at 5 p.m.
This page was last modified on February 3, 2017