International Master of Science in Medical Science
The International Master of Science in Medical Science (iMSMS) program targets graduates with Bachelor of Science degrees majoring in Medicine, Biology, or related disciplines from Universities in China (and other countries). Currently, we have proposed academic partnerships with the following eight universities in China who have agreed to select their graduates for our proposed programs:
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Zhongshan University, Shenzhen University
- Capital Medical University
- Chongqing Medical University
- Soochow University, Sichuan University
- Medical College of Chengdu
- Zhongshan University (ranked top 10 in China)
- Soochow University (ranked top 10 in China)
- Sichuan University (ranked top 10 in China)
iMSMS is one-year non-research-based MS graduate program, while MS graduate education in China requires uniformly 3 years. All iMSMS students are expected to return to their home country to continue their medical residence training/practice or other career opportunities after finishing iMSMS program.
The cost for the iMSMS is very competitive, reasonable and affordable (to most Chinese households). More importantly, our degree is officially affirmed and recognized by the Chinese authority.
iMSMS Program Curriculum
This page was last modified on July 10, 2018