Pediatric Mobile Clinic
Help us deliver health care to families in need
With your support, HSC can continue to provide services free of charge
The Pediatric Mobile Clinic helps families experiencing financial hardship and/or lack of transportation access quality health care where they are. The mobile clinic provides health services such as well-child exams, sports physicals, sick visits, immunizations, laboratory testing, and a wide array of health screenings.
Sign your child up for our services below
Your donation helps the Pediatric Mobile Clinic deliver the following care to families:
• $2 for lead testing to identify lead poisoning in a child
• $10 for one childhood vaccine
• $25 for one child’s hearing and vision screening.
• $50 for a physical exam for a child to attend Head Start or participate in athletics
• $75 for a comprehensive well child exam to monitor growth and development
The clinicians at the Pediatric Mobile Clinic continually provide services to children, like the 4 year old who needs a well-child exam, two vaccines, and lead testing to begin pre-k – your donation of $100 would cover all of these services.
Visit our Facebook page for more details
Help HSC expand services to more families
In Tarrant County, there are higher rates of infant mortality in certain areas that also experience larger combinations of health disparities. With more gifts, HSC could start a new initiative through the Pediatric Mobile Clinic to provide care to women pre/post-partum.