Application link: https://unthsc.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1891642
Internal Application deadline: Friday, February 17, 2023, at 5:00 pm
Limited submission opportunities are those for which the agencies restrict the number of proposals or nominations a university may submit for consideration for an award. Extra submissions can result in rejection of all submitted by the institution. Therefore, all eligible and interested nominees must be internally screened to determine which will represent the university in the agency’s competition. This application is for the nomination from our institution.
The Foundation primarily supports basic science, ideally with potential translational applications.
Immunology, microbiome, genomics, structural biology, cellular physiology, neuroscience, etc., are some noteworthy examples of current research support.
Grant duration must be three years
- The pre-proposal should be no more than 3 pages in length in 11-point font with 0.5” margins and must contain the following information:
- Proposal title
- Principal Investigator and Co-Principal Investigator(s), Department and College
- Proposed start date and duration of the project
- Estimated (total) budget for the entire performance period
- Summary of the project (main body of the document)
For additional information about funding priorities, please visit the InfoReady competition link https://unthsc.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1891642