Microscopy Core has added SVI Huygens – Image processing and analysis software to its toolkit.
Upcoming Vendor Training on Jan 26th, 2023, 10.00AM-12.00PM
Basic Introduction: 45Min
Hands on: 45Min
Advanced Demonstration: 30 Min
Questions: 5-10 Mins
Users will be provided with 2 weeks temporary license for the training.
Last day to register for the training: Tuesday, Jan 23, 2023
Please email Kishor.Kunwar@UNTHSC.edu to register for the training
- Software Options/Feature available:
• Workflow Processor for designing workflows for batch processing many single images and folders with microscopy data.
• Includes ‘on the fly’ PSF calculation based on the parameters of the datasets.
• Various 2D/3D Visualization tools: Twin Slicer with measurement tools, Orthogonal Slicer, SFP Volume rendering, MIP projection, possibilities to render up to poster size.
- Deconvolution of widefield & Brightfield, confocal and Airyscan image:
• Designed to take into account the optical properties of all brands of widefield & brightfield microscopes, confocal and array detector for Huygens optimal PSF calculation and deconvolution.
• This option also includes a check and correction for bleaching and lamp/illumination instability in both Z stacks and time series.
- Object Analyzer:
• Interactive analysis of objects in your data with intuitive Anchor and ROI selections.
- SFP With Surface Renderer:
• Surface rendering reconstructions of your volumetric 3D multi-channel and time-series image data.
• Creates sophisticated combined animations from the MIP and SFP renderer interfaces.
- Time Option:
• Viewing and cropping in 4D.
• This Option corrects for bleaching over time for all types of microscopes and in addition corrects for Z-drift over time for all datasets.
If you have any question, please contact: Kishor.Kunwar@UNTHSC.edu