Students! Create a LinkedIn account, or update your existing profile, AND join the UNTHSC Career Center for weekly career-related articles, health science news, and job opportunities. Also, join HSC Connect as your official UNTHSC student job board!
Your career path is a lifelong journey, and therefore the UNTHSC Career Center firmly maintains our commitment to you and your professional development during and beyond your time as a student here. We want to connect with you now and keep our professional relationship strong so that we can not only keep up with what you are doing in your career, continuing education and other endeavors—but so that you can also keep up with the latest career information and employment opportunities.
Why LinkedIn, you ask?
• Total number of LinkedIn users worldwide: 500 Million-plus from over 200 countries (130 million+ in US)
• Number of active job listings on LinkedIn: 10 million-plus
• Average number of LinkedIn connections that job recruiters have: 616
• UNTHSC LinkedIn group followers: 6,500 and growing (over 600 followers in the UNTHSC Career Center group)
To connect with the Career Center and UNTHSC on LinkedIn:
• “UNTHSC Career Center”: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8424073.
• For general UNTHSC news and information: “University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth” https://www.linkedin.com/school/university-of-north-texas-health-science-center-at-fort-worth/.
• Join HSC Connect: https://unthscconnect.com.
For an individual consultation with Career Center staff to build your LinkedIn profile and other social media presence, as well as for other career development services, please contact us at email@example.com / (817) 735-5020 or schedule an appointment directly through Grades First via the Career Center home page: https://www.unthsc.edu/students/career-center/.