Here is the site: https://www.unthsc.edu/administrative/human-resource-services/employee-assistance-program/
Help is available with:
– Family (parenting support, couples and marital issues)
– Job performance and career management
– Depression, anxiety and emotional problems
– Child and dependent adult care issues
– Legal and financial issues
– Self-improvement plans
– Communication skills
– Stress management
– Anger management
– Time management
– Smoking cessation
– Grief and loss
– Weight loss
The UNT Health Science Center has contracted with Alliance Work Partners (AWP) to provide an employee assistance program for UNTHSC retirement-eligible employees, retirees, household members and their dependents.
Services include free, confidential problem assessment, counseling (up to six sessions per situation, per year) and referrals.
AWP also has a robust website, HELPNET, with an array of web-based training, assessments, articles, tips and resources, including access to a law library and financial calculators.
AWP site: https://www.awpnow.com/main/
Instructions for registering:
1. Go to https://www.awpnow.com
2. Select “Access Your Benefits”
3. Complete the required registration fields
4. Enter the registration code: AWP-UNT-384
5. Make note of the email address and password you created for the next time you log in to your EAP website.
Students have a similar program provided by WellConnect: https://www.unthsc.edu/students/wp-content/uploads/sites/26/WellConnect_Did-You-Know-Student-Handout5b45d.pdf