The required online compliance training for the 2017 fiscal year will launch on Nov. 22 and should be completed as soon as possible, but no later than Jan. 31, 2017.
This training is required of all faculty and staff (including UNT System team members who work on the UNTHSC campus), contract workers and students-unless noted otherwise in the list below.
As last year, there will be two training platforms:
These training courses will be on the WeComply Platform:
- Reporting Child Abuse on Campus
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- Workplace Safety and Health (faculty and staff only)
- Continuity of Operations Awareness (faculty and staff only)
- Title IX – Discrimination and Harassment (faculty and staff only)
- Ethics and Compliance Essentials (faculty and staff only)
- Medicare Compliance and Medicare Parts C and D Compliance Training
o Two separate courses, required for anyone in UNT Health who is involved in the Medicare program or works with Medicare patients, such as medical assistants, nurses, providers, and billing/coding staff
This training course will be on the Compliance Platform:
- Information Security Training
Just login to each platform and click "start" or "begin" to take the desired course.
Please print the completion certificate for each course and keep it for your records.