Tune in every Friday morning for the Pharm5 Podcast – the top 5 things happening in pharmacy this week in 5 minutes or less!
Pharm5 is a quick listen hosted by assistant professor of pharmacotherapy, Dr. Elizabeth B. Hearn. Today you’ll hear news contributed by SCP Dean Suresh Madhavan, Pharmacotherapy faculty member Dr. Abigail Hulsizer, and student pharmacists Shannon Kessel and Jonathan Rodivera.
This week on Pharm5:
1. Novavax protein-based COVID-19 vaccine
2. Pneumococcal Vaccine Decision Tree
3. Dupixent (dupilumab) for atopic dermatitis in kids 6 months to 5 years
4. Dostarlimab 100% effective in Phase II colorectal cancer trial
5. CHIP and Medicaid COVID-19 vaccine counseling codes