The PRECISION Pain Research Registry is accepting applications for its Clinical Research Fellowship program for first-year TCOM students (Class of 2022). The summer portion of the program will run from June 3 through June 28, 2019.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 2, 2019.
Program benefits include:
• $3,000 fellowship stipend
• Up to $1,000 to attend a national conference to present the completed research
• Fellowship certificate upon successful completion of the program in Spring 2020
• Complimentary textbook and didactic materials
• Paid costs, if any, for publication of a peer-reviewed journal article
• Paid RAD poster upon completion of the research project
Click on the following links for additional information:
https://bit.ly/2NkJj43 (Request for Applications)
https://bit.ly/2xqcgAC (Frequently Asked Questions)
https://bit.ly/2PGcj2A (PRECISION Protocol Paper)