In response to helpful and specific feedback from throughout the campus, we are organizing our working tools more effectively and creating a platform to improve communication by creating a new intranet. The new site, called Insite, launches on Oct. 4. The current intranet will remain through Oct. 17–thereafter the intranet will redirect traffic to Insite.
New features you’ll find on Insite include:
- Easy access from off-campus (VPN is not required)
- The latest employee news
- Links organized into categories
- More information at your fingertips
- Most-used links at the top of the page–and easily available wherever you go on the site
- Improved directory
- Updated list of department websites
- Searchable list of all the links and applications on the site.
Anyone with questions may email email@example.com.