The Office of the President is seeking team members for the five Councils. Their purpose is to increase team input, transparency and communication of decisions made by the HSC Cabinet.
The deadline to apply is noon today, Dec. 12.
We’re seeking team members who have a strong desire to demonstrate extraordinary teamwork and collaboration to help us achieve our One University vision and live our purpose of transforming lives to transform the lives of others.
The five Councils are Academic, Research, Finance and Budget, Built Environment, and People and Culture.
New members will serve a term ending Aug. 31, 2022. Re-applications by former council members, or those who are rotating off this year, are acceptable.
· Individuals interested in serving on a Council should submit a brief paragraph (no more than 100 words) outlining what interests them about being a part of one of the President’s Councils to their supervisor for approval. Rank-order the Councils if interested in more than one.
· Supervisors will forward their recommendations to their respective Cabinet member by 12 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018.
· Council members will be selected during the HSC Cabinet’s scheduled meeting on Dec. 18, 2018.
· Council members will be published in the Daily News on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018.
· Council charges, with expected due dates, will be issued to the Council leaders during January 2019.