HSC Faculty and Staff:
Learn how to use the new Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) at upcoming Teams Voice training sessions.
The HSC telephone service began migrating to Microsoft Teams in January. You should be able to receive and place calls from your assigned device, computer or mobile device using Microsoft Teams.
To attend upcoming sessions:
Please download Microsoft Teams on your computer from https://teams.microsoft.com/download.
Sign-up for training in UNT World Learning.
- April 30 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- May 4 from noon -1 p.m.
- May 5 from 10 a.m.- 11 a.m.
- May 6 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- May 11 from noon – 1 p.m.
- May 12 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- May 13 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- May 19 from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- May 27 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- June 2 from 10 a.m. -11 p.m.
- June 10 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
The transition from traditional telephone lines to Teams provides UNT World faculty and staff with a single communications platform that integrates telephony with online chat, conferencing and collaboration, plus the flexibility and compatibility required by our workforce in our “new” working environments.
To learn more, visit the ICP website.