Part of Career Readiness Month: Power Up!–Come join the Career Center on Wednesday, April 17 from 12:00-1:30 in MET 109-111 to hear directly from the experts about how you can create a truly powerful professional network through developing a robust LinkedIn profile.
Did you know:
* Total number of LinkedIn users worldwide: 560 Million-plus from over 200 countries (nearly 150 million in the US);
* Number of active job listings on LinkedIn: 10 million-plus;
* Average number of LinkedIn connections that job recruiters have: 616 (61 million LinkedIn users are “Senior Level Influencers”);
* UNTHSC LinkedIn group followers: 7,000 and growing, including nearly 5,000 alumni (700 followers in the UNTHSC Career Center group).
Meet the panelists:
* Kevin Kiley – Career Coach, Career Road Map www.CareerRoadMap.com
* John McKenzie – Instructional Technology Specialist/Credly Expert, UNTHSC Center for Innovative Learning https://www.unthsc.edu/cil
* Gita Pathak – GSBS PhD candidate (Genetics)/LinkedIn ‘Power User’
The panel experts, along with Career Center staff, will stay after the one-hour panel discussion to provide individual consultation on your LinkedIn profile from 1:00-1:30 p.m., so bring your laptop!
FREE PIZZA will be provided for those who RSVP in OrgSync:.https://orgsync.com/32738/events/2712859/occurrences/6519303
Please register your attendance today! Call the Career Center for more information at email@example.com or (817) 735-5020.