Join the Susan G. Komen Fort Worth Doctors for the Cure Team!
March 4, 2015


As most of you know, the annual Race for the Cure sponsored by our local chapter, Komen Greater Fort Worth, will be held on April 25, 2015. This year we are establishing a new opportunity for physicians and non-physicians to become part of the cause which directly affects our Fort Worth community. As the chair of the new local chapter of Physicians for the Cure, I invite you to help by joining the Susan G. Komen Fort Worth Doctors for the Cure® team.

The cost to join the team is $250, which includes the cost of registration to the April 25th Fort Worth Race for the Cure® event. You will also receive a team t-shirt.

The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

The Greater Fort Worth Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® office invests 75 percent of the funds raised by Doctors for the Cure to support local breast health services and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find a cure. To join the Doctors for the Cure team,, or to learn more, visit:

If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope you will join me in helping the Fort Worth community have access to more breast health education, screening and treatment.

Thank you!
Amelia Tower, DO