In collaboration with Dr. Gwirtz’s and Dr. Simecka’s “Introduction to Industry Practice” course (BMSC 5165), please join the Career Center on Monday, April 2 at 1:00 p.m. in EAD 514 for a truly enlightening panel discussion featuring key Industry Leaders, including UNTHSC Alumni, representing several professional disciplines from prominent biomedical science and public health/health science fields. During this time, we will engage in an interactive discussion with the panelists about their chosen fields and how they have navigated their respective career paths toward success.
Confirmed panelists include executives and other leaders representing the following organizations:
* MedTrials (CEO)
* Smith&Nephew (Research & Development)
* Aciex Therapeutics, Inc. (Chief Scientific Officer)
* Association of Clinical Research Professionals (Training/Professional Development)
* Ethicon/Johnson&Johnson (Medical Science Liaison)
* Alcon (IOL Materials Characterization)
* American Heart Association (Research and grants)
* UNTHSC School of Public Health Biostatistics/Epidemiology
* UNTHSC Strategy&Performance/Dept. of Health Behavior
This is also a great opportunity to network with these industry leaders and alumni, as well as fellow students and faculty members in attendance. The event is open to all students, faculty, and staff from all schools and majors–and FREE PIZZA will be provided!
Please RSVP your attendance in OrgSync:
For more information, contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!