Over the next few months, HR Compensation will be reviewing position descriptions for all HSC staff positions. The intent is to ensure that these position descriptions are accurate and up-to-date. We will use this information to create job families and career ladders for professional growth opportunities within HSC.
We are asking that you, as a supervisor, review and update the position descriptions for your staff direct reports in PeopleAdmin by the middle of August 2022.
Upcoming training sessions will be held in-person:
• Tuesday, June 21 at 3:00pm – 4:00pm in EAD 514
• Thursday, June 23 at 10:00am – 11:00am in EAD 514 (Virtual option available. Email HSC HR for info.)
• Wednesday, June 29 at 11:00am – 12:00pm in RES 114, Beyer Hall
These sessions will teach you how to:
• Review and update the position descriptions for your current staff direct reports.
• Provide suggested updates to Minimum Qualifications, Physical Requirements and/or Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for your staff position descriptions.
Position description updates should be submitted in PeopleAdmin by mid-August and will be evaluated by the HR Compensation project team. Opportunities will be provided in Fall/Winter 2022 to share feedback on revised position description information and review proposed job families and career ladders.
We look forward to seeing you at these sessions. Thank you for your support and partnership in this project.
Your HSC HR Team