The University of North Texas Health Science Center and the Human Vascular Physiology Laboratory are recruiting up to 20 subjects (male and female) to take part in a study that will determine if tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) supplementation alters vascular function following forearm ischemia-reperfusion in young healthy humans.
You must be:
• 18-40 years old; males & females
• Generally healthy
• Currently a non-tobacco/nicotine user (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, nicotine patch/gum)
• Visit Human Vascular Physiology Laboratory at UNTHSC on 3 separate days; the first will be 1-2 hours, the second and third will be 2 – 3.5 hours
• Participation in this study is voluntary, and if you are a student or employee of UNTHSC your participation (or non-participation) in this study will in no way affect your academic standing or employment.
• Subjects will be compensated for their time and effort.
If you are interested in participating in this study as a research subject, please contact Amy Moore via email (email@example.com) or phone (817-735-2088).