The project is called Improving Education and Practice Guidelines for Substance Use Disorder and Developmental Disabilities. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, administrative tasks, participant recruitment, data entry, data collection, and performing literature search/reviews. This position will provide students with the opportunity to learn about conducting research while addressing disparities for an at-risk population.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Part time (up to 19 hours weekly) hourly paid position
- Possess excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to conduct literature search and reviews
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Ability to work independently and also work in a team environment
- Demonstration of successful ability to interact with a diverse audience
- General office duties
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks
- Skills in using office computer information systems to enter, organize, store, and manipulate and retrieve data
Interested applicants should send their current resume or CV and cover letter to Cindy at Cindy.Lopez@unthsc.edu. The cover letter should clearly indicate why the applicant wants to work with this project.