NorTex is a primary care practice-based research network (PBRN) which functions as a collaborative effort to conduct primary care research among North Texas primary care practices, including family medicine, general internal medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics and obstetrics/gynecology clinics.
The ideal student for this position must:
• Possess excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to conduct literature search and reviews
• Experience in handling confidential information
• Ability to work independently and also work in a team environment
• Demonstration of successful ability to interact with a diverse audience
• General office duties
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks
• Skills in using office computer information systems to enter, organize, store and manipulate and retrieve data
Please reach out to Cindy Lopez at Cindy.Lopez@unthsc.edu with any additional questions.