This is a reminder to please participate in the Gallup Engagement Survey. The survey initially arrived in your email inbox on Monday, Oct. 3, and you can participate until Friday, Oct. 14.
As we strive to improve your everyday work and educational experiences, HSC will use the survey results as a snapshot in time to gauge what people feel about their everyday experiences and interactions with their peers, supervisors and the overall institution. This will help us focus on areas of improvement as we move forward in our UNT System journey toward becoming a “Best Place to Work.”
More information about the survey:
- The survey link you received is unique to you, so please do not forward it to someone else.
- The survey takes only five minutes to complete and is an opportunity to share your workplace experiences as a staff or faculty member.
- Individual survey responses will be completely anonymous and will be grouped into overall and/or workgroup-level reports.
- If you experience a technical problem with the survey, please contact Gallup directly by going to https://survey.gallup.com/Home/Help.
- Survey results will be available approximately three weeks after the close of the survey on Oct. 14. All full-time employees will be able to view results in the Gallup Access Portal.
- For more information about taking this survey, our Gallup Engagement Website https://hr.untsystem.edu/gallup-engagement has additional resources for team members to explore, such as FAQs, action planning, previous year results and more.