The work you do every day creates healthier communities. And so does your gift to the HSC Campaign.
When you contribute, you can select the Health Science Center need that matters most to you.
This year’s HSC Fund featured projects are:
– Rand Horsman Scholarship, which provides scholarship opportunities to HSC team members and their dependents
– A project to make Alumni Plaza more functional and attractive. See more about these projects at www.unthsc.edu/internalgiving
Like last year, these projects were chosen using team-member feedback about the issues most important to you.
Be assured that, as always, you have the freedom to designate where you want your HSC Campaign donation to go-whether to the HSC Fund, scholarships or research!
Here’s the schedule:
– Week of Sept. 12: Campaign kickoff organized by the Team Champion for your work group. When you return your form to your champion, you’ll be entered in a weekly prize drawing.
– Each Friday, Sept. 16 through Oct. 14: Prize drawings
– Thursday, Oct. 27: Donor appreciation breakfast. We will present campaign results and celebrate your generosity and our collective impact on the Health Science Center.
If you have any questions about this year’s campaign, refer them to your team champion or feel free to contact Carol Noel at Carol.Noel@unthsc.edu or 817-735-2254. We are excited about this year’s HSC Campaign and hope you are, too!