After a successful trial period of the Coursera Career Academy, UNT and Coursera have partnered to provide the Coursera Career Academy experience to all UNT faculty, staff, and students on an ongoing basis at no cost.
The Coursera Career Academy offers world-class professional certificates to students, faculty & staff for upskilling and reskilling opportunities. The certificates are created and recognized by industry leaders such as Google, Meta, and IBM. The skills gained in these certificate programs can help learners pursue in-demand careers.
To join the UNT Coursera Career Academy, use the QR code or link here
UNT Career Academy and follow the steps below:
- The QR code/link will send you to the UNT Single Sign On page where you are to use your UNT username and password.
- You will then be sent to the Coursera login page.
- If you do not have an account, create one with your UNT email. If you already have a Coursera account that is not with your UNT email, you will want to link your accounts.
- Once logged in, click on Join Program to enroll in the UNT instance of the Coursera Career Academy.
- Select your Career Paths of interest and pursue the available credentials for that path.