- This event has passed.
M.D. Students Launch Back to School Supplies Drive
July 27 - August 28
In looking for a way to help our Fort Worth communities during the pandemic, the TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine medical students have decided to host a Back to School Supplies Drive. We know school supplies are expensive, and it can be difficult for families to make all the necessary purchases. With the economic downturn as a result of this pandemic, we expect this problem to be compounded. Moreover, teachers could quickly provide school supplies for students who weren’t able to purchase everything; however, in a virtual setting, that would be impossible. Our mission is to gather these school supplies so that students in our community can continue to be successful in their educational endeavors. Here’s how you can help:
- You can see a list of supplies on our Amazon Wishlist.
- Make your purchase and ship it off! No need to worry about the address!
- Tell your family and friends to participate!
- You can see and print a PDF list of supplies.
- Make your purchase in-store at your convenience.
- Drop it off at our collection site from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon-Fri:
IREB at UNTHSC
3430 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Look for the collection bins will be on the 1st Floor just inside the NW entry doors.
If you have any questions you can reach out to the medical students via email at mdTHRIVE@tcu.edu