UNTHSC’s Earth Day Event, hosted by the Office of Sustainability, will be tomorrow, April 20, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the MET.
You’ll find many educational and interactive opportunities to learn ways we can protect the environment and public health.
To help stock the Student Food Pantry, bring a pantry staple with you, such as canned goods, rice, pasta!
More on the entire Earth Day Event: unthsc.edu/earthday
• Free electronic waste recycling
• Cooking demonstrations and samples
• Coffee Experience
• Gardening class on insects
• Free lunch, giveaways and prizes
• Paper shredding
• Clothing swap
• Upcycle contest and demonstration
• Informative booths