What is artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), and how is it shaping the field of health outcomes? How can it lead to better health?
The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, College of Pharmacy health outcomes faculty members are hosting an informational session for those interested in learning more about AI/ML and health outcomes.
Better Health Outcomes with Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning – The Future…Today
Tuesday, Feb. 21
12 – 1 p.m.
In-person registration: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HSCAOR
Unable to attend in person? Register for Zoom link: https://bit.ly/HSCAOR
Join HSC College of Pharmacy to learn more about:
1. What is AI/ML, and how is it shaping the field of health outcomes?
2. Understand two cultures: Statistical learning & machine learning in health outcomes
3. Explore the challenges and applications in AI/ML for health equity
4. Prepare for jobs in health outcomes: AI/ML skills
5. Learn about educational programs offered by HSC College of Pharmacy
Program leaders will provide more information about the master’s and certificate programs in health outcomes research, career possibilities, scholarship opportunities and more.