The Fluid Finance go-live date is approaching!
News on the Finance Portal update as part of our PeopleSoft maintenance and image upgrade: with this update, the EIS Finance portal will have the Fluid user interface that has been in place in both the campus and HCM portals.
Fluid is designed to create a better user experience on laptops and desktop computers. The application detects the screen size of the device being used and adjusts how content is presented so that it “flows” in an optimal way. The most immediate change you’ll notice in the EIS Finance portal is a streamlined and graphical navigation that utilizes tiles similar to the new Employee portal.
- Implementation activities will occur April 1 – 3, 2022.
- Users will have access to the new Fluid version on April 4, 2022.
Please follow these links for training and more information:
- FSS Fluid Finance webpage: https://finance.untsystem.edu/budget-and-planning/fss-financial-system-support/fluid-finance/index.php
- Fluid Finance FAQ: https://finance.untsystem.edu/budget-and-planning/fss-financial-system-support/fluid-finance/fluid-finance-faq.php
- UNT/UNT Dallas/UNT System Bridge Training: https://unt.bridgeapp.com/learner/courses/fdab2ba8/enroll
- Link to HSC Bridge Training: https://learnhsc.bridgeapp.com/learner/courses/db644196/enroll
Questions? Please email FIST@ad.unt.edu.