The UNTHSC Leadership Development Team and the Office of People Development are accepting applications through Nov. 1 for consideration into the second cohort of our new leadership development program, Inspire.
The program, designed for new and aspiring leaders, as well as those who would like to hone their leadership skills, is open to all faculty and staff who are not currently participating in the Leadership 125 or HSC Fellows programs.
• Six twice-monthly sessions
• Fridays from 10 a.m. to 12 noon, with the exception of the last session on Wednesday, April 12, which will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Experiential learning
• Developing capabilities for leading teams
• Building leadership culture
• Coaching for development
• Equipping for leadership at UNTHSC
• Candidates can access the application at https://www.unthsc.edu/administrative/office-of-people-development/leadership/inspire-program/
• Submit application by Nov. 1 for consideration into the second cohort
• Preference will be given to applicants based on submission date
• Up to 33 participants will be selected and announced by Dec. 1