All faculty and staff members eligible to accrue leave time will begin using a new electronic timekeeping system, “eLeave,” on June 1. All leave-eligible employees are required to take eLeave training.
Online training is available at: https://www.untsystem.edu/hr-it-business-services/business-support-services/business-process-training.
- Click “Managing Leave,” then “Managing Leave with eLeave HSC”
- Log in using your email address (not EUID) and password
- Click “Try It” on the green bar
- Press Enter to advance through the slides
(Your participation will be recorded after completion of the presentation)
If you have difficulty logging on to the online training:
- Clear your cache, close, and reopen your browser.
- Use a different browser.
- Login using your UNTHSCEUID or your email address, then your regular password:
Eg. User Name: UNTHSCaaa0011
To confirm you’ve received credit for the training, please check your training record on your portal page. This is a manual entry process, so please allow 2-3 business days for the record to reflect the training.
To access your training record:
- Log in to your myHSC portal page
- Click on Human Resources tab
- Click on Training & Development, then Training Summary
- The course will be listed as “Leave and Time Reporting”
Face-to-face training will be provided on Thursday, May 25:
- 10 a.m.-11 a.m. in CBH-230
- 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in CBH-230
In addition to information on how to use the eLeave system, the training includes an overview of leave policies that will help supervisors and employees increase their understanding of the different types of leave available and their proper use.
For questions on eLeave or time entry contact the BSC@untsystem.edu or 855-868-4357.
For questions on leave/attendance policies or questions regarding training contact Campus HR at HSC.HR@untsystem.edu or 817-735-2690.