NIH’s Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Consortium to Advance Health Equity and Researcher Diversity (AIM-AHEAD) program is committed to establishing mutually beneficial and coordinated partnerships to increase the participation and representation of researchers and communities currently underrepresented in the development of artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) models, and enhance the capabilities of emerging technology, use of electronic health records (EHR), and other data to address health disparities and inequities.
AIM-AHEAD Notice of Intent to Publish Solicitations in April 2023
- Consortium Development Projects to Advance Health Equity
- Data and Infrastructure Capacity Building
- Program for Artificial Intelligence Readiness (PAIR)
- Hub-Specific Pilot Projects
- Research Fellows Program
- Leadership Fellowship Program
For more information, please visit the AIM-AHEAD website.