5th Annual Life Sciences Symposium, “Changing Expectations: Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer ?s Disease, Diabetes & Cancer” 2/23/16 MET-124
INTRODUCTION & WELCOMING REMARKS: The Honorable Betsy Price, Mayor of Fort Worth
- Sid O?Bryant, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Center for Alzheimer and Neurodegenerative Disease Research, UNTHSC, ?Developing a Personalized Medicine Approach to Detecting and Treating Alzheimer?s Disease
- Harald Hampel, M.D., Ph.D., MA, MSc, Professor, Pierre and Marie Curie University (Sorbonne Universities), Paris France, ?Identifying Silent Markers of Alzheimer?s Disease?
- David Cistola, M.D., Ph.D., Vice President Research and Innovation, UNTHSC, ?Precision Medicine for Early Diabetes?
- Scott Boyle, Ph.D., MBA, Director of Business Development, Caris Life Sciences, ?Application of Precision Medicines in Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer?
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
1:00 ? 7:00 p.m.
Medical Education and Training Building
1000 Montgomery Street – Fort Worth, TX 76107
Parking Lot #19
1:00 p.m. ? 1:30 p.m. Registration & Networking
1:30 p.m. ? 5:30 p.m. Presentations & Panel Discussion
5:30 p.m. ? 7:00 p.m. Networking Reception, MET-109/111
The Office of Research Development & Commercialization will be sponsoring this event and will cover the cost for those UNTHSC faculty attending. Student assistance available.
Please RSVP email@example.com before 2/19/16.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce DFW
- University of North Texas Health Science Center
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Fort Worth Life Sciences Coalition
For more information: http://www.faccdallas.com/