Interested in Leadership Development? Do not miss the opportunity to be part of the Student Leadership Academy!
We are pleased to announce that applications for the 2nd cohort of the UNTHSC Student Leadership Academy are now open. Student Leadership Academy is a leadership program based on Our Values and open to all UNTHSC Students. This leadership program uses a holistic approach to provide a solid foundation in leadership philosophies, skills, and growth through collaboration and learning. This program is designed for student leaders interested in gaining in-depth knowledge and training in leadership.
– Application closes at on July 8th, 2016.
– Application information and form for the Student Leadership Academy is located on OrgSync at https://orgsync.com/12048/forms/195562
– You must be enrolled for both Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters
– Must have attended UNTHSC at least one semester before the program starts
– 75% of your classes must be on-campus
– Be in and remain in good academic standing
– Be in and remain in good disciplinary standing
– Participants will be selected from all academic programs
– Program length: one academic year from September to May
Student Leadership Academy Program Overview:
? Orientation and Introduction to Leadership Seminar (September)
3 hour session/seminar
Friday, September 23rd from 5:30-8:30 pm
? Attend Bi-Monthly Session (2nd and 4th Wednesdays)
2nd and 4th Wednesdays (dates may change due to holidays)
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
? Mentorship Requirement (On-going/ Monthly)
Alumni, Faculty, or Staff Mentor (assigned through a matching process)
Monthly meeting with Mentor (Skype, phone, or in person)
? Culminating Service Project (April)
In groups of 5
For questions about the Student Leadership Academy contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (817) 735-5006.