Published: March 18, 2020
Categories: UNT Health Clinic
To: HSC Students, Staff and Faculty
From: Dr. Mark Chassay, Chief Clinical and Medical Officer
Date: March 18, 2020
Re: UNT Health Clinics
In our ongoing efforts to protect the health and safety of our campus as well as our community, our UNT Health Clinics will be transitioning from in-person visits to virtual telehealth beginning tomorrow, March 19th until further notice.
Following are the details regarding scheduling your virtual appointment:
- FREE Virtual Visits (For employees – no co-pay at this time)
- Call 817.735.CARE to schedule an appointment
- Days and times available:
- Monday and Thursday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding as we work through the logistics of transitioning to telehealth as we remain committed to providing outstanding care to our